Agilit-e, pronounced "agility", is a low-code, agile, integration service portal. Agilit-e allows for the configuration of API profiles that scale across multiple modules, to create custom microservices and integrations.
Below are just a few of the many features and services that Agilit-e provides:
- Profiling of business processes to manage flows of documents created and submitted via 3rd party applications (aka: BPM as a Service)
- Profiling of numbering rules to generate unique, readable numbers for any content management system or other use cases
- Centralization of lists and key/value pairs (e.g. Leave Types, Company Branches, etc.)
- Conversion of data from one format to another (e.g. EXCEL to JSON & vice-versa)
- Configuration of integration points to various 3rd party applications and services, whether on-premise or in the cloud (e.g. Web APIs, REST, SQL, etc.)
- Adhoc services to generate PDFs, format date/time values, generate UUIDs, etc.
To understand more about what Agilit-e offers, go to:
|Why use Agilit-e|